The Estimate and Service Process
Post Office Box 247301
Columbus, OH 43224
- Office: (614) 775-6489
- Text:(614) 427-3602
Hours of Operation:Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM After Hours & Weekends by Appointment Only 24-Hour Emergency Service Available Serving Columbus, OH & Surrounding Areas Since 1999
60 or Older Handyman Special
Receive 2 hours of Handyman Services at $80 - 2 hours, 1 visit. Tasks include but not limited to: provide assistance around the home. We can help with changing light bulbs, installing grab bars, fixing leaky faucets, repairing running toilets, installing new faucet and light fixtures, checking carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, changing furnace filters, and hanging wall decorations and mirrors. Recipient of services must meet age requirements; must show ID. Cost does not include material, labor only. MUST MENTION 60 OR OLDER HANDYMAN SPECIAL.
Estimate Request Form
Property Owner Tips...
Houses need regular ongoing maintenance just like vehicles. Regular home maintenance will help minimize the cost of home ownership and maximize your benefits. Preventive maintenance saves money and headaches, helping you avoid serious emergency repairs, and maintain a home that is safe and enjoyable. Proper home maintenance will also help you make the most of your investment - a well maintained home brings top dollar when it becomes a house for sale. Accurate and timely home maintenance is the home owner's insurance policy against costly repairs. In other words, preventive maintenance is the least expensive approach to home ownership.
Selling Your House? Here's a Few Pointers...
- Make sure the outside of your house is presentable - do some landscaping. Mow the grass. Paint the mailbox. Paint the trim.
Paint the house.
- Clean up the kitchen and remove clutter from all counter tops.
Clean out the cupboards. Replace fixtures if needed.
Paint the kitchen.
- Clean up the basement. Box up your belongings. Remove all clutter.
Paint the basement floor and or walls if needed.
- Clean up the bathroom. Deep clean the tub/shower. Replace fixtures,
if needed. Paint the bathroom.
- Painting is the least expensive way to help sell your house.
Paint the interior.
- Replace light fixtures, switch plates and vent registers if needed.
- Clean the carpet or replace with new carpet.